Saturday, October 14, 2006

Today was a so so day... I did run out to walmart to get some water and a few other things... I ran into angie and her daughter i havent seen them for some time... I always seem to run into her at walmart... We did get flurries today but nothing stuck... thank the goddess... I have to drive to work two days this week by myself and i hate driving in bad weather... I didnt stay out too long today my back and other things were killing me... I slipped in the kitchen last night and i think some things got pulled i just know i was sore today... It sucked... So I spent the afternon in bed resting... Baby did come in and she took a nap with me... It was sweet... She just amazes me... I thank the goddess every day for her and the new little one that is on the way... I talked to my brother for a bit today, he wanted to know if i could drop him off tomorrow to meet his friend but i have to work so i couldnt... Otherwise i would have... To bad it wasnt today, i could have taken him... I stopped by my moms yesturday with baby and my mom gave her a talking donkey the one from shrek.. She LOVES that thing... She took it to bed with her and snuggled right up to it... I did spend a little time tonight making a few things... Need to email the girls and see if they want to have a movie or craft night soon... I was thinking maybe do something with pumpkins... Will have to send some suggestions...Oh well its getting late and i have to be up at 5:30 am... Ugh...

No comments: