Saturday, October 21, 2006

Not too much going on here... Been hurting last few days... My back that is... Today we went to the mall and i think i did too much i was sitting on the bed when we got home and i was almost in tears my back ached so bad... I just wanted to get out of the house and shop a little bit... Went into bath and body to smell the new stuff they got out... Yummy.. Stopped in the gap to see how the much the red t-shirts they have are... Prices arent too bad i think i will get one and add one to my xmas list... Money goes to help people with hiv in africa...

Baby had fun for the most part... She loves to look at people other baby's etc... She had fun at taco bell too... We sat across from another little girl so she just babbled thru the meal... She is too cute...

We went into Michaels so i could get some beads... I had to put some back i didnt realize how much i picked out... Almost 90 dollars worth of jewelry making stuff... Figures the stuff i want was the one thing not on sale... So i will have to wait and go back and get more stuff... So i am also waiting for some stuff i got off of ebay and some goddess beads... I really need to sit down and organize what i want to make... What i will need etc... I did take inventory of beads and pendants i do have... I then need to make a list of what i will still need... Too many ideas floating around in my head... Its all witchy based stuff i want to make... I am having too much fun... Hubby is like you're always doodling... I am making sketches of what i want to make...

I get to have training this week at work and i am alittle nervous... Its for the programs for the company that took us over in august... I am sure i will do fine, its just finding my grove in things...

I have a baby blanket i really need to get working on and finish... I did this last time too... Made blankets at the last minute... I still need to finish and get the room ready for the new baby as well... I just need to get another shelf for the mudroom i just cant afford it right now... Once i get things cleaned out and hubby gets the room painted things will move along nicely... I am going for a light purple in this room...

Well i am going to run and put my feet up after i get a fresh ice pack... Hugs and love to all

No comments: