Sunday, October 29, 2006

Well things seem to have quieted down... Last night the power flickered on and off..I looked out the windown and i was snowing before that it was rain so i was a bit worried that we were in for an ice storm of some sort...We had some accumulation but when the sun finally came out mide afternoon it melted it all... We have had flurries on and off but that is about it... I guess we were lucking reading the news on cnn looks like there were poweroutages all over the northeast due to high winds... I think i am going to price generators this weekend see how much they are and talk to my mom see if she wants to go in on one... Even if we only use it once a year it would be worth it to know we can cook or if the winter have heat...

Baby has been having fun today... Rowena is her kitty... She lets her play with her, pull her tail etc... I was in the kitchen making some pasta and she was laughing up a storm... Seems her and the kitty were playing chase... It was the cutest thing to watch she would chase the kitty and then the kitty would chase her... And they would do it over and over... Was too cute and put a smile on my face...

I had a crappy night sleeping so i was up on and off but so groggy... Not sure why i was so out of it... I woke up around 11am i think... But i am still tired...

I have been making things on and off all afternoon... Playing around with ideas and all... Baby likes to watch me when i make things... she loves looking at the beads... she thinks they are tiny balls...

Well i think i am going to lay down for a bit... hugs and love to all

No comments: