Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well this is going to be my new blogging home... So if ya wanna find out what is going on with me this is the place...

I had training this week and i am exhausted... So much to learn and i dont know if i know what i am doing... I am trying to keep the mind frame of one day at a time and do the best i can... That is all i can do or i will go crazy i think...

I have spent most of the day in bed sleeping or just relaxing... My back has been really bothering me... Right now i am on a harry potter marathon, i am watching all the movies and baby is here with me with her kitty blanket... She is just so funny... I love when she looks at me and tilts her head to the side talks to me in baby talk i have no clue what she is saying but she is so serious... She just fills my heart...

Nothing much eles going on, just been really tired, brain fried from training, and trying to take it easy... I have my prenatal visit on monday... I have to make a list of questions to ask the doc... Wonder if they will have me go early like they did with the first baby... ? I also meet with the diabetic lady this wednesday, will price meters in town there and make up my mind where to buy from... Well i think i am going to go relax ... Hugs and love to all.....

No comments: