Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Well my regular blog is down... I cant get to my posting page... Not sure why so i emailed my host to see what is up... So i am posting here for now... Today is my anniversary... I have been with hubby for 9 years, we have been married for 3 years... Hubby asked me out on oct 4th, we got engaged oct 4th and got married on oct 4th... Pretty easy to remember hugh?... We exchanged cards this morning... Hubby also got me the new Evanescence cd and i am listening to it right now... I like it so far... I will have to listen to it a few more times to see what i think... Its different from fallen... But i am enjoying it ... I havent been feeling all that well the last few days... Between my back and my head i dont know which is worse... And i am so tired too...I go on friday to have my bloodwork done for sugar test and also to see if my iron and everything is where it should be... I am hoping not to have gestational diabeties again... In other news baby has been a real character lately... The other night i go into her room and find her with no top on and she had poopie up her back... So i get her all changed and cleaned up and redressed... I go back into my room that is right next to hers and a few min later i hear the diaper thing going... She did it a few times before i got up to see what was going on... This time she was totally naked... She put her diaper in the diaper thingie and also her clothes she was trying to make it all go down... So i redressed her again and told hubby later and we had a good chuckle... Then tonight i take her coat off when she gets home she takes it and runs into the kitchen hubby follows her and she is trying to throw her coat out in the kitchen garbage pail... She puts her tissues and things in the garbage but now she is trying to throw her clothes out... She is just too funny at times... Oh well i have babbled on long enough...

No comments: