Sunday, October 15, 2006

Things went ok at work today... I felt like crap, my back and legs are still bothering me from the slip in the kitchen the other night but hopefully it will get better soon... So i have been trying to take it easy as much as i can... Otherwise i have been feeling ok... One thing i have had with this pregnancy is depression... It was really bad in the begining and i was feeling guilty for feeling so down and not happy about being pregnant... I was crying all the time and hubby was worried so at one of my prenatal visits i mentioned it to my doctor and she asked me if i wanted to try medication... I knew i had to do something i couldnt stand feeling like that anymore... And she said if i didnt like the way i felt i could always stop... So she gave me a script for prozac... I have been taking it for a few months and glad i brought it up... I am stuborn when it comes to things like that, feeling at times it made me weak if i let the depressions control me and then if i needed meds i felt weak... I think that stems from things from my mom... But i am glad i got help... I started to feel better i was happier and i crawled out of the hole i felt i was in... I dont want to be on the meds forever but for as long as i need the help i will take them... And i think i am stronger for realizing i had a problem and got help...

No comments: