Friday, December 22, 2006

I cant believe i have a cold... I hate being sick, and i really hate being sick around the holidays... I am hoping the cold will run its course quickly... I also had a migraine yesturday i havent had one of those in some time, so cold and migraine i was misserable yesturday... Then today I called to talk to the doc to tell her about how my stomach has been tightening and i have been having sharp pains down there... She told me to go to the maternity ward to be monitored... I was there for a few hours, then doc came in after one and then she checked me to see if i was dilating... Owie... And i wasnt dilated... And baby still is not head down... I think i am going to wind up having a c-section...

I havent wrapped any presents yet, that will be tomorrows goal after work... i have to stop at the store too on the way home just to get a few last minute things... Sunday and monday will be busy days... Sunday wont be too bad, its just going to my moms to exchange gifts and have dinner... Monday on the other hand, will start at hubbys dads for breakfast then gifts when everyone gets there... Then it will be over to his moms for gifts and i am not sure about food, and then maybe his grandmothers, hopefully it wont be too late by the time we are done because i have work the next day.... We shall see...

No comments: