Saturday, December 23, 2006

When it rains it pours... I have been coming down with a cold the last few days, well last night every time i tried to go to sleep i felt like i couldnt breath... I also the past few days havent gotten a lot of sleep, so that hasnt helped either... So instead of having hubby get baby R up and dressed i took myself back to the hospital at 5am or so to go to the er... I was in there till after 7am... They took some x-rays, listed to my chest, they were ok but i have been loosing my voice i cant cough up the crap in my chest so i got a breathing treatment... The doc said he wanted me on antibiotics just to be on the safe side with me so close to my due date... My sinuses are inflamed, my right ear is red the x-rays might have been clear but i am congested... My poor nose is so red and dried out... Thank the goddess for tissues with lotion in them or my nose would be in worse shape... Hubby is going to pick up my script right now so i am hoping by tomorrow i start to feel a bit better... I havent been around anyone who hasnt been feeling well but like mom said the weather has been weird, going in and out of stores, and touching shopping carts etc i could have picked up something...

No comments: