Sunday, December 10, 2006

I forgot how tired I could get towards the end... We went to the mall today to do some shopping, we made it to two stores outside the mall and then about halfway thru the mall before i was ready to fall asleep... I felt bad cause hubby wanted to look around and i was going to push myself but i just couldnt do it... When hubby went to walmart i stayed in the car with the baby... Ive been waddling around the house since we got home and there is so much to do and i just cant... Tomorrow i will work on the baby clothes... Hubby has tuesday off so i am hoping he can get some painting in and get the cardboard and papers burned... I am such a pack rat its not funny... But I'm working on that...We are limited on storage space and thats what hurts in the end... But then i go on a cleaning spree or figure out a way to make things work for the time being...

No comments: