Friday, December 01, 2006

Things have veen ok here... I went to the doctors yesturday for my follow up... My protein levels are fine... I had a trace but not the +1 of the other day and the doc thinks they might have had a bad batch of sticks because they had 2 or 3 other women besides me that tested for protein... He said one yeah, two maybe more than that in one day, something is up... Plus i didnt have any of the other signs... So thats good news... Otherwise nothing much going on...I took yesturday off and i did nothing that i had planned... I wanted to go to the newage store, walmart, etc and i just stayed in bed till i had to get up... I think i just needed the time alone and rest... I was so tired this week... I am hoping that the bad weather we are supose to have come our way doesnt hit till after i leave work and i get home safe and sound... there was a tree knocked down due to the winds whipping around... Oh well nothing much eles to report, i am going to go drink my tea, write up a bit more crystal info then hit the hay... Hugs and love to all...

No comments: