Monday, November 27, 2006

Didnt do much today... I couldnt sleep last night and neither could the baby she kept waking up crying so i at one point went in made sure her diaper was fresh and got some blankets and a pillow and made a bed on the floor next to her bed... Well she wound up on the floor with me and she loves the blankets on the floor, she has been laying there watching tv etc... So i put a sleeping bag on her xmas list...

Hubby put my new cabnit together while i was out at the doctors... I put a good chunk of my witchy books and other things in it... I havent decided yet if i want to paint it or stain it... We shall see...

Everything at the doctors was ok except my urine... they found protein in it... So i have to go back in at the end of the day and have another test to see where it is and that i dont have toximia starting... I dont have any of the other signs but doc wants to keep an eye on it... My reg doc is on her honeymoon so i am seeing the the other doc in the office... He seems nice...

I got my bead order from firemountain gems today... I was so excited... I love getting beads and findings to make stuff... So now i have to make up some other designs now with all the new stuff i got...

Oh well i am going to relax...Its only 8:30 but i am tired.... hugs go all

No comments: