Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Not much going on around here today... Finally finished all the laundry now just need to put it all away... Hubby did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen up since i cant stand for too long periods... My back really bothered me this morning, so bad it was shooting pain down my legs... So i did some crafts this morning and online looking at laptops and macs... I have some money and i am not sure what i want... This laptop i am on is over 3 years old... We went looking on sunday but i would like to have more choices to compare what is out there... Also i would like learn how a mac works but i dont know if i want to spend that kind of money, what if i dont like it...? So we might go up to buffalo this friday, they have a mac store up there and maybe look around...

I got up at one time this morning to check on baby and there she was sleeping in her bed with her blanket wrapped around her and her head cushioned on her stuffed little nemo... I wanted to take a picture but i didnt want to wake her up so i refrained... She hasnt been feeling well so when she does fall asleep i let her sleep for as long as she wants or needs...

No comments: