Sunday, November 05, 2006

We headed out to the mall today... Figured it would be a nice day out and the weather was nice as well... So we hit the craft store, I got more beads, lol... Then we went to old navy got some clearance things for the R, and some socks, they have them with the rubber stuff on the bottom so i like them for the house so i know she wont go flying when she runs down the hall... Petco had some kind of kitten adoption going on out front of the store so while i sat on the bench petting the ladys dog, R and hubby went over to the kittens and she just had a ball... We didnt go to half the stores over there i just get way too tired too fast... They actually opened a macys in the mall but i just wasnt up to it... Maybe next time... I didnt even get to the bookstore to see if they had any other crystal books... We did get to the super walmart though, we havent been there in some time and the whole store is redone and rearranged... I didnt know where anything was, the craft section looks so much smaller now...

Well it didnt take long my brother went back to the gf... My mom said she would tell me about it tomorrow she didnt want to talk about it yet... I guess he likes being misserable...

Funny thing tonight hubby comes into the bedroom and tells me i have to see what the baby did, he couldnt just tell me cause it would loose the funniness of it... He told me to go into the kitchen and look at the sliding doors... There stuck to the door was the oreo cookie she was eating earlier i guess she was done with it ? Or maybe she thought it would be a convient place to find it later...We had a good chuckle over it...

No comments: