Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today wasnt anything exciting... Spent a good part of the day hanging out in bed with baby... We watched tv and some movies, it was a nice day... Hubby was helping his sister with something so he was gone for most of the day...

I had wanted to make things today i just couldnt make up my mind what i wanted to do... I waited for hubby to come home so it was a bit easier since baby likes to play with my things... So i played around a bit and made two things... I also have been going thru fire mountain gems site to see what goodies they have... I have a shopping cart going right now and i dont think i can afford everything i have on it but we shall see...

Been trying to get christmas lists together so we know what to get everyone... I just want to do it and get it over with... Then concentrate on things for the baby...

We really need to get working on the new baby's room... I was playing around during the week how i would make our house bigger if we had the money to do it... I like making floor plans, lol... Its like when i do the prayer beads i like to draw things out and i like to draw what attachments i have for them... I was upset when we went to target last weekend that they didnt have the notebooks i like to keep my designs and crystal info in... So now i will have to find something eles... I will have to go to staples or something... The books i have that i like are long length wise and short width wise, they also have graph paper in the back...

I have a prenatal visit tomorrow... I hope baby will let me put her down this time... One time i had to hold her thru the whole visit... So we shall see... Oh well i should run... Hugs and love to all....

No comments: