Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm feeling kinda restless... Bored... I am not sure what to do with myself... Ive been feeling off all day... We went to kmart to pick up a few things and baby hasnt been feeling well has the sniffles and she was a beast when we had to leave... She didnt want to put her coat on and she let the whole store know... I finally got her coat on, but i lost it leaving the store... I just started crying... Not really sure what brought the whole thing on... Hormones from being pregnant... ? I havent been taking my prozac, that could be part of it... I just keep forgetting to take it... I need to get better with that...

I found that the cats did get one of the mice they have been playing with... Founds its dead little body under the kitchen table... I try to get them away from the cat and put them back outside but they just never held onto it long enough for me to get a box or pick them up and put them and mouse outside...

Oh well i need to finish some laundry... hugs and love

No comments: