Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hubby and I braved the shopping centers and went out on black friday... Parking was insane but for the most part it wasnt too bad... A few rude people but not as bad as it could have been... I did get a new toy today, i got a new laptop. An HP pavilion dv9010us widescreen... So i have spent most of the night trying to get that ready... I got hubby his EQ upgrade too today and got the baby some clothes today... Hit Joann's etc and got this curio cabnit i wanted, I am going to use it for witchy books, and things... I should be able to display my crystals and not worry about baby getting them... I'll get a latch for the top so she cant open it... I did way too much today though and i am paying for it... Just getting out of bed to go to the bathroom is torcher... Oh well i should run, its almost 4:30 in the morning... I did fall asleep for a few hours I need to try and get some more sleep... Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving... HUGS

No comments: