Saturday, November 25, 2006

I had a really rough night last night sleeping... Every move i hurt... I definatly did way too much walking yesturday... I stayed home from work today just to rest... I wont be doing anything like that again...

I did get to talk to Salem today... I gave her a buzz while i was relaxing in bed... So we chatted for sometime...It was good to get a chance to talk to her...Its been awhile...

Hubby isnt doing too well today, his stomach is bothering him... I am wondering if he had the stomach bug his dad had at the begining of the week... If i would have known his dad was sick this week i wouldnt have gone over there...So i pray what ever he has baby and I dont get it... He was running a fever too but that broke a few hours later but we'll keep an eye on that...

I have been waiting for all my beads from the new order to get here... I am so impatient... I did also find the horse by little tike that they dont make anymore on ebay... The baby sitter has one and Baby loves that thing... You should see her scoot thru her house... Its so cute... So I found only one on ebay and i won it so it will be here sometime this week... She will have to wait till xmas to get it...

I did walk over to my moms this afternoon to get mail... I guess she needed to vent... And then i think she gets annoyed with me cause i dont sugar coat anything i say to her... My brother and sister are just pains in the ass... My brother has the nerve to make comments about what my sister spends her money on or when she asks my mom for money but then i hear what he has done and its the same damn thing... Guess he likes to dish out the crap but doesnt see how much his is like her too... I told my mom today she needs to knock it off... They are both adults... They need to start acting like it... When we were driving home last night after running into sis and her hubby and kids i just told rich i am so happy we dont have a life like them or like my brother and his gf... My mom said the latest argument my brother had with gf he jumped out of a moving vehicle... I just dont get it... If there is so much bad, and your hurting yourself, get the hell out... But they dont they stay in it.... Its annoying and i dont feel sorry for them anymore... They have choices to make and dont do it... So guess they are going to have to live with...

Ok. think i rambled on long enough....

No comments: