Saturday, November 18, 2006

Its my friday, and i am so glad its here... I am only working 2 days next week, so i get a nice weekend and the holiday and black friday off... I need it, i have been so tired this week its not funny... Work hasnt been too bad... I enjoy the ladies i sit with... One of the ladys her sister was pregnant and due in january too, she developed preclampsia and they had to take the baby early she was born weighing 2 lbs 7oz... So tiny but she is breathing on her own and no feeding tubs... just heart monitors and a few other things... So her sister and baby are doing good...

Hunting season started so it was watching out for running deer this morning and idiots in the road with guns... I have nothing against hunting season, but use your head, you dont need to be standing in the middle of the road or come out of the woods on your 4-wheeler like a maniac...

Not totally sure what our plans are for the holidays, think it will be going between three houses... Wonder if my sister will be coming over... I doubt her husband will, i cant stand him... I am amazed though my sister finally went out and got a job... I think my brother said she is working at arbys... Hey any job is a plus... Great if she could afford to be a stay at home mom but they couldnt, they couldnt pay bills some months, didnt have enough money for food, or gas, etc... Hello if you cant take care of your family then its time to go back to work and suck it up... I still cant believe she screwed that nursing home job she had years back, up... They re-trained her , got her certified and she would have been making decent money and had benefits... My sister though over reacts and she had a bad day, said she quit and walked out, when she came back in to explain things they didnt want to hear it... It wasnt the first time she did that either... So now its either retail for her or fast food, any place that would hire teenagers since she never graduated high school... I just hope she keeps the job and then leaves my mom alone... She will bad mouth my mom and give her shit but my sister has no problem asking for money or food... Between her and my brother i think they expect my mom to always take care of them... Some day they will both have a rude awakening to the world... Oh well....

I have just been relaxing last few days, been uncomfortable... baby is so active i think she is trying to push her way out... So i have been watching movies, and making up designs... I got a new shipment of beads in today with the goddess pendants i wanted, i love those little things... I also got some wolf heads, not sure what i am doing with those... I hope all my other beads will be in by next week... Too many ideas floating around my head and on paper... I just love doing it though... I think we are going to the mall tomorrow to do some xmas shopping and some other things...

Well baby is up in my ribs so i think i am going to lay down see if i can get her out of there... if not at least its a little more comfortable than sitting up...

Hugs to all

No comments: