Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am so tired this week, i feel like i am dragging tush... two more days of work... I feel so huge some days... lol

Work is going ok, I am taking the new calls for about 2 weeks now, some calls i feel confident others i am like what the hell do i do with this person... Help desk is my friend... I spent the last 30 min doing my open enrollment for our medical benifits ... Thankfully i looked over all the paperwork all ready so i know what i wanted... the insurance is more expensive but the coverage is better so i took it... I also enrolled in a fsa account (flexible spending account) for copays and medications... I put 300.00 into it for the year i am not sure how much i would need for the year so 3 sounded like a good number... Its just nice cause you get the card in the beginning of the year and if i need to get meds or tylenol etc i know i will have money i dont have to worry about coming up with it... Just made sense to try it...

The weather has been warmer here than normal november weather... I wish it felt more like fall... I have to remember this monday at my bi-weekly prenatal appointment to get my flu shot... I have to make my list out cause i know i will forget, lol...

Well going to run baby is climbing all over me and i want to play for a bit... hugs to all

No comments: