Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am so tired this week, i feel like i am dragging tush... two more days of work... I feel so huge some days... lol

Work is going ok, I am taking the new calls for about 2 weeks now, some calls i feel confident others i am like what the hell do i do with this person... Help desk is my friend... I spent the last 30 min doing my open enrollment for our medical benifits ... Thankfully i looked over all the paperwork all ready so i know what i wanted... the insurance is more expensive but the coverage is better so i took it... I also enrolled in a fsa account (flexible spending account) for copays and medications... I put 300.00 into it for the year i am not sure how much i would need for the year so 3 sounded like a good number... Its just nice cause you get the card in the beginning of the year and if i need to get meds or tylenol etc i know i will have money i dont have to worry about coming up with it... Just made sense to try it...

The weather has been warmer here than normal november weather... I wish it felt more like fall... I have to remember this monday at my bi-weekly prenatal appointment to get my flu shot... I have to make my list out cause i know i will forget, lol...

Well going to run baby is climbing all over me and i want to play for a bit... hugs to all

2 comments:

clear said...

Nice post there is we should more active in life. As if we thinks positive that be good for our life and treatment of diseases as treatment of toenail fungus

preeti said...

Tiredness shows the body's need of rest. We should give proper rest to our body for its better functioning and also take care of the diseases & their treatment as treatment of osteoarthritis