Saturday, November 11, 2006

Its my friday thank the goddess... I didnt think i would make it thru today... Usually by work day 5 my back hurts so bad... I lucked out and my sup took me off the phones for about an hour which gave me time to stretch and feel a little better... Those chairs in the call center are murder on your back... All in all it wasnt a bad day... I do have one word of advice to internet users, when you call your internet provider its because you cant connect to the net... We are not trained in every piece of software or harware out there so when you can surf on the net but your printer wont print the page you need CALL YOUR DAMN PRINTER COMPANY not your ISP... Also dont put the person down that you are talking to who isnt trained on everything under the sun because your too STUPID to know how your stuff works or your too STUPID that you dont know who to call... It kills me the people that call in and think we should trouble shoot it all... Why dont you take the time to learn how your crap works... Gotta love the people who call in i dont know how to send an email, or how to shrink a picture or how do i make an attachment etc... Your programs have a lovely little button in the upper corner its called the HELP button... Dont be so afraid to try and play around with things, whats the worst that will happen? it wont work? Or you might just teach yourself something... Get a book, take a class, have your kid who probably is smarter than you teach you how to use the expensive toy you just bought... Oh and dont use the I'm 80 years old card... If you feel your too old then dont buy the damn thing and get on the net, you dont deserve to be on it... Age is not to be used because your too lazy to learn something... Whew... ok rant over for now...

No comments: