Saturday, November 04, 2006

Today was a blah day... I woke up in pain, my back bothered me through out the night and when i woke it was still bothering me... I also had a headache that just kept getting worse throughout the day... So i left work early i really didnt want to use the sick time but it was getting so bad... I got home had some lunch and went to bed...

Nothing much going on here... Havent talked to my brother so not sure if he is still at moms or if he went back to the gf... I am hoping to get out of the house tomorrow, get R some snow boots and maybe snow pants... I want to get paint for the new babies room i am looking at light shades of violet and mauve... I need to talk to my mom about renewing the cell phone contract too... We got a promotion in the mail and i would like to take advantage of it... My credit sucks so mom got us the cell phones... Hubbys phone has been going down hill for months, and it got worse after he cracked the screen... So new phones would be nice...

Oh well nothing eles to babble about so going to doodle some designs... Blessings to all

No comments: