Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Chit Chat...

Its been snowing on and off all day today... Its funny how we have had no snow and now it seems like it isnt stopping... Its not major snow just enough to be a pain in the ass... Plus being at a higher elevation we always seem to get more than what in town is getting... Not that i am going anywhere... So didnt do a lot to day my mom called to tell me that the temp would be dropping tonight to about 3 degrees and thats not including the wind chill so it will probably be below zero... Then she had her normal bitching about my brother and his gf and how they dont respect her stuff, etc, etc... I am so sick of hearing about her complain about them and them complain about her... Only thing i have to say is they are living in her house and not paying rent and they should respect her and they dont... Things happen but i am never around to see it first hand to be able to comment on things... I think at times they are all full of shit but oh well ... They are still planning on getting married in may, if they dont kill one another by then... I like his gf dont get me wrong but they fight all the time and i dont understand why two people that fight as much as they do and say they are misserable why they would want to get married... Plus my mom doesnt like her and her family doesnt like my brother, so that will make things uncomfortable too... Not that , that should matter if they really love one another... I havent had time to really talk to my brother to see why he is getting married... Is it because he loves her or is it because he is getting older and doesnt want to be alone so figures what the hell...

I did get to talk to a friend tonight i finally got thru on the number she sent me... Got to tell her i had another baby, its been that long since i talked to her... It was nice to chat with her and catch up...

Well going to go and watch charlie and the chocolate factory with Rhianna...

No comments: