Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I dont remember a whole lot of the rest of that day... By then i had whatever they gave me floating through my system and i had little sleep as it was so i was nodding off and on... my brother thought it was funny i would be in mid sentence and then fall asleep... I was very out of it lol... Hubby was able to stay the night with me, he went to work the next morning from the hospital... I didnt want to be alone the first night anyway so i was glad he stayed... By morning i was hurting... The cathider (sp) they had in me was killing me... Just to slightly move it i was cringing... They were going to come in a few hours to remove it but in the mean time i had to have a nurse clean me till then and that was the pits it hurt so much... When they did come to take it out that was the easy part, one two three and it ws out... Now the job of getting up, moving around and trying to pee for the first time... Not so easy... It took some time before that actually happened and i really had to go, i drink a lot of liquid normally so my bladder was full... When i could finally do it i was so relieved, one no more i gotta pee pain and then the worry about what will they do if i cant... The rest of my stay wasnt that exciting it was resting, getting to know my new baby, learning how to feed her etc... The hospital staff as always was wonderful there... We got them a card and two boxes of chocolates to say thank you...

I have been feeling pretty good for the most part... I have moments when i feel absolutly fine then moments when i am hurting... I get the rest of my staples out on thursday... I cant wait till it gets comfortable to move around... I like to sleep on my side and i cant do that right now... drives me nuts... Oh well i am going to try and get some sleep again...

No comments: