Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today started out kinda blah... Baby R didnt want to sleep last night, she was up till 3:30 am i dont know why... So i was a bit tired this morning because she wanted me in her room to watch movies... I had my weekly doctors appointment today, hubby got out of work to take me to it... I am having the c-section on tuesday, i will still get an ultrasound before to see if she has turned but if she hasnt then a c-section will be done... I am a bit nervous, but i have talked to people that have had them, I just think nerves go along with it... So we called family to let them know what was going on... Then i went to take a hot shower to see if i could break the crap up in my chest from this cold i still have... Hubby then comes in asking where the little flash lite is he wants to look up babys nose... I found it when i got out and we tried to look up babys nose, i at first thought there was nothing but regular yukies up there, but then i saw something eles... Looked like paper or paper towel, so hubby got the snot sucker and q-tips and we tried to clean her out... I think i got it all but i just dont get why she does this... What is the fasination of shoving things up her nose... And then having to go thru what we did tonight.... I am hoping we got it all and she has maybe learned her lesson... I am now just waiting for her to go to sleep so i can look up her nose without her freaking out...

So in 4 days baby E will be here... Its kinda funny, she will be born on Jan 9th and baby R was born on Feb 9th... I thought it was cool...

No comments: