Sunday, January 28, 2007

Working water

I was ready to start having a cow... Friday our water started acting funny, this black stuff started coming out of the faucet... I thought maybe the filter just needed to be changed, then my mom started having issues and she lost water pressure, and then later on we did too... She never bothered to call later to tell us her water pressure came back... So hubby tried changing the filter and thank the goddess what ever was in the line came out... We have well water so sometimes the lines get clogged with dirt or now that its winter and we have gone below zero the lines can freeze, but i am happy to say i have water pressure and can now do laundry, wash dishes, take a shower etc... What a pain in the ass... Oh and when my mom called to say she lost water pressure she called to find out if my hubby did something wrong since she had him change her filter... She cant do these things and goddess forbid my brother should do something...

I had to brave going over there to get my mail yesturday too and i knew i was not getting out of the house without her asking how much weight i have lost... Now you would think with all the weight i have lost it would be good enough for her.... NOPE, her comment was well if you can get down to 150 - 140 i think that will be good for you... I just wanted to cry... I have lost alot of weight can i keep it off, who knows... My mom just pisses me off... Oh well what can ya do...

No comments: