Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday....

Mondays are so blah... I havent done much... My allergies have been kicking up and i cant take anything since i am breastfeeding... My nose is red but i dont think its a cold, doesnt feel like a cold... My mom stopped by for a bit, told me my brother and his gf are moving out... I dont remmeber the details but C has a friend that needs someone to watch her kids, think the friend is going into rehab and has no one to take care of them... I know my brother wanted no part of this but mom says bro has no say in anything anyways... My mom is happy she wants her house to herself again... My brother and his gf have been selfish and not helping my mom at all... So she isnt sad to see them go... Plus my brother is trying to hit my mom up for things and my mom keeps telling him no... Then my bro throws at her all she has given me... Now i am right across the way living in a house my mom owns, so the bed and armoire arent going too far... Plus my mom has done way too much for him and he should really put his hand back in his pocket... Goddess he pisses me off...

Other than that nothing exciting here going on playing around on a new blog site for pagans, http://www.covenspace.com could be interesting so i started playing adding info etc...

No comments: