Thursday, January 25, 2007

More chit chat

Talked to my friend K today and found out she had a baby too back in oct... It was great to catch up and talk baby talk with her... We have been friends for so long its weird that we are both moms now... lol

I didnt do a lot today, finished a book, gave the baby a bath... I dont know what made me do it but i was reading up on baby stuff for 2 week olds and the site had a video of a c section and i watched it... Oh boy... glad hubby couldnt have seen that he would have passed out... Glad i couldnt see that either it would have freaked me out... But all in all still amazing...

Waiting for hubby to get home with my two cheese burgers from mcdonalds, i havent wanted anything from there since i was pregnant but cheese burgers sounded good...

No comments: