Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cooler Days....

It was so nice sleeping last night it got down to i think 54... Its 70 now but over cast and I can deal with that... I dont like the heat... I had massage therapy today... Not bad, hurt a bit and I am putting heat on my lower back right now... She did work my shoulders and neck though and even though it hurt at first felt good after... I know i have alot of issues up there and i think it causes some of my headaches... I am thinking of scheduling another appointment in a few weeks... Going to see how I feel in a couple of days... See if its worth the 30 bucks...

I had someone yesturday tell me they thought i would make a good teacher... I dont know, i at one time thought about it, maybe art or something but it never went anywhere... She thinks i would be great at it for middle school and she says i would be a great roll model, lol... I almost died... I dont think she knows about the witchy side of me and i dont know if her view would change... She is a bible thumper... Would that change? It is food for thought though about being a teacher... I just dont know... I still think about the ultra sound schooling alot... but no close schools for that... I might check into one of the local hospitals though, they are a teaching hospital maybe there is something I else i might want to learn... 38 and still dont know what i want to be when i grow up , lol...

No comments: