Friday, July 06, 2007

Dancing around

That is what I did on and off with Rhi,.. She would play some toy that had music and we would just break out and dance... If anyone could have seen me they would think I had lost it but it was fun... Rhi also got to hold her sister on the bed today, she was in all her glory and emma was liking being so close to her sister ... I tried a few times to take emma back and Rhi would put her arm around the baby and tell me no... I find that so cute... Rhi and I did take a walk earlier so I could keep her awake, we went by my moms, which seems to always be stressful lately... She started talking about my brother and his wife and I could care less... I am so sick of hearing about how misserable he is, or how controling she is or how nasty she is etc, etc... He married her,he had the chance if he wanted to to get out and he didnt... And I dont believe it is all her... but dont try to tell my mom that about her favorite child, it could never be his fault, he is mr wonderful... I felt my blood pressure going up as she talked about it, we had to leave, after she brought it up a few more times... My brother is 34 years old, he is a big boy that needs to grow the fuck up... Oiy...

I did get to chat with Joy today and Jenger this evening... I enjoyed my chats :)... Now i am just chill'n... Got emma changed, she had her oatmeal cereal and topped her off with some booba... She is now cuddl'n with her caterpiller and fleece blanket... Rhi is slepping all cuddled up in her bed, And hubby is sleeping next to me... All is good... Not sure where the cats are, except spaz, he is in the cat box sleeping... Strange cat...

blessings and hugs to all...

No comments: