Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Last One...

I had my last nerve block today... Ugh two injections and a ton of manipulation I am hurting... My head is bothering me too... So if I am hurting today tomorrow is going to be worse... I also have massage therapy tomorrow for the first time and that is probably going to hurt tomorrow too... In the long run its suppose to help and I hope it does... I am better, not 100 %, but i am not waking up decrepid my back locks up but not the way it was before... Now with massage therapy and physical therapy hopefully this will all help as well...

It finally rained here enough that its 66 degrees and with putting the fan in the window its pulling in a nice cool breeze... Thank the goddess... I hope it keeps up...

I got a new shipment of beads today but I just dont feel like playing with them... I unpacked them and put them in my boxes but no inspiration today... Oh well maybe later... It wasnt anything major, more silver and copper findings to play with, I like variety... Some sweet little pearls in white and pink mauve... My favorite things is crimp covers, I am so happy I tried these... They are nice the cover the crimp and it looks like a bead, makes your project look complete... Also i ran into where i didnt pull the wire tight enough and had a slight gap, these are open so i figured out where to put them and they took up the extra wire without me having to take it apart... A plus...

Well going to go watch ghost hunters, its a new episode... Hugs to all

No comments: