Sunday, July 08, 2007

Kinda productive day....

When i finally woke up that is... I slept till 2pm... I haven't been sleeping well last few days, Rhi being up, or my moodiness, or just being restless... And it was late before I finally went to sleep last night but I wasn't getting out of bed till I was ready... I actually felt pretty good for once... I watched a bit of live earth, chatted with Joy, played with the kids... Rhi and I have taken to dancing around the house and just letting our hair down... So we just dance however the mood strikes... I am sure it looks funny to most but it makes her happy to just dance... I want her to feel confident in being herself , whoever she turns out to be... Does that make sense... ? Then we went out to the store... Had to get some groceries and a few other things... I love that walmart has your basic staples so I can do it all in one store... Pick up a new pair of stretchy pants for Rhi, a new zip sweatshirt for Emma (gotta pick those up when you see them or they wont be there when you go back), got a few jugs of water to fill the cooler, wipes, baby food, plastic totes for jewelry stuff, garbage bags, hot dogs, fries, eggs, yogurt, and some new shell beads, cant not visit the craft department in walmart, its not the greatest but you find some fun things here and there... Oh and a new fan for the living room window... And it was all in one store... Didn't have to go to the market on the other end of the plaza... I like that lol... Especially with two kids who keeps wanting to get in and out of the car...

So now I sit here a few hours later... Finished watching the "Devil wears Prada " a little while ago, not a bad movie, might have to buy it... So now I am wondering what to do with the new shell pendants I got... Also i got one of my bead orders and wondering what I am going to do with those too... I am also trying to figure out how I am going to organize all my craft stuff... Its slowly driving me nuts right now since it seems to be everywhere... I was thinking maybe I should get another computer desk armoire but put all my craft things in it... ? Just not sure where I would put another one of those... This is one of those times i wish i had a bigger house so I could have a craft room... A room all to myself that I could put all my goodies in and do what I please... A room I can close the door and lock it so little hands cant go in and I could leave my stuff all over the place and not have to pack it all away... Who knows when hubby finally knows what is going on with the company he works for maybe we will talk my mom into switching houses? Or we just might move... Who knows... Well i am going to run going to go and fondle all my goodies again and think more about what i want to do with them... I have make a few sketches but nothing that says YES, yet...

No comments: