Monday, July 02, 2007

Sunday Chats...

Today was kind of a relaxing day... Playing with the kids, I still have a bindi on my forehead, Rhi had one too but she pulled it off after a few hours but she did good... She didnt like the temporary tattoo though, she said it hurt and it didnt go on very well... I think it was stuck in her little arm hairs so we took it off... She liked the bindi though, she would make me pick her up and then wanted to look in the mirror so she could see me and her and how we both had one on... It was cute...

I also got to chat with a few people today... I got to chat with Joy today, it was our first chat and I enjoyed it a lot... She makes lovely jewelry there is a link to her blog in my links take a look when you get a chance... I also got to chat with lani tonight, I enjoyed our chat as well...

Now I am relaxing, got one of my kitties hanging out with me, she has been very clingy last few days... Normally she wont lay close to my face, past few days she has... Not sure what is up with her... Well going to read some news and then try and go to bed early lol...

2 comments:

JD said...

If you see me on line and I don't respond to a shout out, I'm not ignoring you. Bear does not like to respond to messages I get. Even if it is to say that I am not on line. The only peeps he will respond to are ones that a) I have stood over his shoulder while he did it or b) he has known for a bit. Men are so silly some times.

Draven said...

Men can be funny that way... thankfully hubby and i have our own pc's or he probably wouldnt answer my messages either...