Saturday, July 07, 2007

Feeling moody...

Its an understatement... I was trying to get my cd program to work earlier so I could burn some cd's and I just couldnt get it to work... I got so annoyed I wanted to toss my laptop, and hubby making the comment why not throw it into the wall when i slammed the cd rom drive door shut didnt help... I rebooted my computer and walked away from it... I fed the baby, played with some beads and as I calmed down I got depressed, which is where I am now... I just feel so blah, I feel like crying my eyes out... and my head hurts... I think its the post period hormone thing now... I know its all wonky since I spotted for days... Doc office never did call back... My reg doc is out, so the nurse was to check with the other doc and call me back... that call never came... I am pretty pissed about that, just glad i'm not bleeding to death, granted i do have enough brains to take myself to the hospital if things were that bad... I just hate the crappy mood i am in now... depressed sucks and to be in pain is worse... so depressed and in pain and i know i wont be able to fall asleep...

One funny thing happened tonight, i heard my moms little dog outside barking so i went to the living room window to see what he was doing... well i couldnt see him but i saw one of her cats, hooka, so i said his name he looks at me stops sits down... then little taz the dog comes out and starts running back to moms, then smokey the cat comes out from behind my jeep, then peanut the dog comes out and then patches the cat, the only animals of hers that were missing were bear the dog and the twin cats... Two of my cats are out there someplace but most likely they are hiding... It was just like a animal clown car hubby said... animals just kept coming out from behind our car... It was funny, gave me a good chuckle...

Oh and I know I shouldnt laugh at my daughter when we go to change her diaper and her her legs are in the air and we are starting to take the nasty poop diaper off and she says "shit"... I cover my mouth and hubby tried to hold it in but we both lost it... not really sure where she picked this up from, i mean yes we have said it like when you slam your hand in the door or something but never have we refered to her poop as shit, at least i dont think we have... So now whenever there is something gross you hear "shit" from my 2.5 year old... Goddess help me...

Ok going to see if I can find something that will cheer me up... I cant stand feeling like this... Hugs to all...

No comments: