Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July....

Too bad we woke up to it raining... I was hoping it would at least hold off till this afternoon... I think they still had the parade but with the way it was raining and how chilly it was I wasnt taking two kids out in it... Not sure if they are going to do the fireworks either but again its rainy and 65 at almost 9pm... I am sure the school where they are having it is saturated, so we will be staying home... Rhi is all ready asleep next to me in my bed... We had fun today, she let me trim her bangs so she can see again lol... And I repainted her finger and toe nails... She was so excited to do that... I am going to go on ebay in a little while and look for bindi's she likes to wear them and so do I... lol... I am just disappointed not being able to do anything you normally do for the 4th... I made diner tonight too and it wasnt the usual 4th menu... I did chicken cutlet, over linguine, tomato sauce, shredded cheese and broccoli on the side... It was yummy... I dont like to cook, i just cant get into it like I used to when I was younger, guess thats why I let hubby cook so much... hehehe

I did get to chat with joy and lani last night... I had fun, thanks girls :) I am not up on my chatting skills lol, i remember when i first got online i had all the chat programs, multiple windows and could have so many diff convo's going... I cant do that now... Im not that talented lol...

I did redo that necklace I did the other day... Rhi pulled on it and it came apart, so I totally redid it and really like it now... Hubby was impressed... I will post a pic of it later... Well I should run... Hugs to all...

No comments: