Sunday, July 29, 2007

What a Night....

I was chatting with Jenger, trying to get emma fed while I chatted... Thats the nice part of breastfeeding you dont need hands to do it, just a boppy pillow... How i did without that with rhianna...I am so happy hubby got me one... Anyways i was chatting with J having a good time and hubby comes in and tells me to come look at our daughter... I hear the shower running and i know it cant be good... There she was covered in poo... This is why I put her in onesies... Rhi has a bad habit of putting her hands down the back of her diaper... This happened once before a while back... Well here she was again and it was bad... It was every where... Ya didnt want to touch her... I still had baby attached to me so i told him i would be right back, he started cleaning her, he was in the middle of an evercrack event, so I told him to go and I would finish... So she got hosed off, then scrubbed down, then dried and put in clean clothes (onesie)... I then went back to chatting with J and we were getting ready to call it a night and I was trying to change emma so I could put her down and I got peed on... So had to change baby again, wipe her down, change my pants, take off the top comforter and throw that in the wash... Knock on wood no one threw up... What a night... lol At least I can laugh about it...

Now I cant sleep, I am bored... There is nothing on the movie channels I want to watch so for laughs I put in Rockstar... This movie makes me laugh... Funny thing is I dated guys like this... Oh well, going to surf around...

No comments: