Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Rambles...

Took me awhile to get my butt in gear to go and do the things I needed to... I just didnt feel like getting up or out of bed... I tossed all night and woke with my back locked up... Sucked... I had to call my doc too I am still spotting and that is not normal for me... I told the receptionist to have the nurse call my cell phone since i had things i had to do... Never got a call but did have a message on my machine when i got home that the nurse would call me in the morning... What happened to the cell phone... ? My doc is also on vacation, so I just want to know what I should look for or if there is anything to worry about yet...

So we headed into town, had to pick up a script for me and Rhi needed her lead level test done... She did so good, didnt cry or anything, I tried to get her to look away from what the lady was doing and she kept looking around me so she could watch the tech squeeze her finger and fill the little vial... Funny how kids are... The only complaint she had was the bandaid she put on the end of her finger , she didnt like that... So that came off in the car...

We then dropped of my scripts and then headed over to kmart to look around and see if there was anything Rhi would like, we found some little tinkerbell dolls, she LOVES tinkerbell , when she watches a disney movie and she comes on she gets so excited, its really cute...

I also go a new book Safe Harbor by christine feehan, its the next sister in the drake family... Not sure when i will start reading it, i know once i start i wont want to put it down and i will finish it quickly... lol...

I did play around with some beads but I am not sure if I like it or not... I will have to play around with it, take a few pics see what happens...

No comments: