Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday?????

Where did the week go... I cant believe its all ready friday... wow... Its only 75 here, which is nice... It was a bit humid last night, we never had continued rain so the little spurts we got just made it yucky... I am glad though I am not in one of the areas that has 116 degree weather, I would be moving... I cant stand the heat...

So kinda been taking it easy today... Just feeling blah... Rhi's sleep schedule is so off... Even keeping her up later, she woke up later and was up all night again... I am not sure what time i finally just went to sleep... I am exhausted, hubby tells me to just go to bed she will be ok, but I find it hard to fall totally asleep... She might call from her room or laugh at a movie and I am awake... Where hubby a bomb could go off and he would still be snoring... I think he did get up and go in her room for a little bit last night or should we say early this morning... I think if I get a chance I might take a nap... I need it... And we do need to run to the store, I thought i had more water for the cooler and I dont... And we need a few other little things... I need to make out a list... I need to get a pen and pad for the fridge so when i think of this stuff I can write it down...

Ok think I am going to take a nap... Toodles for now...

No comments: