Thursday, July 19, 2007

On my head....

Thats how I spent my morning, on my head in the dentist office... Seems like thats how they want you when you are in their chair... I had an 8am appointment which ment i was up at 6:30 am... I was at the dentist for 2.5 hours... I am not sure if we will have insurance next month so we did all my fillings today... I think there were 6 or 7, plus x-rays... I cant remember how many shots of novicaine i got, I lost track after three... And when I left I was still nice and numb, i tried to rinse my mouth out and i was drooling all over, not a pretty site... But they are over and done with and i think she did a nice job... And they take post dated checks which is nice, cause 216.00 in one lump would kill me... I did try and take a nap this afternoon but that didnt happen, well i got about 30 min but it wasnt enough, cause i am still sleepy and cranky too....

Tomorrow we are going shopping for food and house supplies, then its off to balloon rally to see if they have an evening launch, and then if i am awake i will be heading over to my local walmart to get a copy of the final HP book... I am so excited... I still need to get to the movies too to see the movie that is out, I have heard good things...

I have been feeling alittle off lately and I am not sure why... Been emotional and it just sucks... I wanna write about it but i cant get to what is bothering me... I think it might just be a bunch of things... Oh my wonderful mother, i dont know if i should be bothered by this or not, but tonight she tells me oh thats right your the oldest, i always forget and think your brother is the oldest... WTF, where did that come from and when did she start thinking that? Or is she just trying to be a bitch... I guess it does bother me...

1 comment:

JD said...

I totally understand dear and am so sorry. Hugs