Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend rap up

Well fridays plans were shot due to waking up with a migraine... A bad one... I was able to get two hydrocordone down at 9am and went back to sleep only to wake up a few hours later worse and when it was time for more meds I was so sick to my stomach that I knew I was not getting anything down my throat... And sure enough not too long after the throwing up started... And it didnt make my head any better, sometimes getting sick helps a headache but not this time, it just made my head hurt more and my stomach was killing me... I called my doc and she was out of the office till monday, so i could go to a clinic that I am not even sure where it was or the er... I opted for the er, more money but I knew where it was and I knew I would get help there... Thank the goddess it didnt take them too long to help me... They put an iv port in me, then the doc came to see me then the nurse brought stuff for the nausea and the pain... I am limited to what they can give me due to still breastfeeding... But what ever they did give me was quick, the nurse said it was heavy duty stuff i was just happy to not be sick to my stomach anymore and the pain to a dull ache... It was around 3 or maybe 4 when we got home, I then went to sleep and didnt wake up till about 10pm or little later... I was still a bit tired but I was feeling a lot better... I did feel good enough to go and get my copy of HP 7... So over to the local walmart I went... Got my book read a page or two when i got home but decided to go to sleep instead...

Saturday was feeling much better we went out for balloon rally, had food from vendors and did a lot of walking... Which for me is good , I guess the nerve blocks and pt is helping because I can do a lot more... I would have never have been able to do all the walking i did saturday before I began pain management... So I am not 100 % pain free but I am so much better... We were out for most of the day and didnt get home till 9 or 10 I guess... The balloons were suppose to go off at 6:30 but that didnt happen, it was sometime after 8 when they did and I think by that point Rhi didnt care... I really thought she would have gotten a kick out of the balloons... Maybe next year... Also the way they did it kinda sucked this year... Normally you have a whole bunch go off at once and the sky is filled with balloons, this year it was a few here and there... I like the old way...













On sunday we finally got our shopping done... I was still feeling pretty good and was able to walk for some time it wasnt until later that just my leg started bothering me, which was the only thing that bothered me on saturday... We finally found the wagon we wanted for the kids at a good price at target... Bad thing is getting everything we needed in the car, we didnt take everything out of the car from saturday so we had to stuff the car... We go to sams club to buy food and stuff so everything is in bulk... It was funny...

1 comment:

JD said...

Great pix