Monday, July 30, 2007

Thinking.....

Can be a dangerous thing... lol I've just been restless lately... I think its being summer time, not sure what I want to do daily... Still not 100% but getting there, pt is helping and the nerve blocks did help... I need to get on a regular sleep pattern, this 3am stuff is killing me... Well its killing my days... I sleep in when i can or if i am up early i am dragging butt and dont want to do anything... I have also been wanting to get more organized... Clean out alot of things... i want to redo the mudroom and laundry room... I want to paint... I wish I had a bigger house so we could spread out more... I would love to have one room all to myself... Put all my craft stuff in, witchy stuff and be able to close the door... Most days I am happy with my house but it is a small house for 4... I have just been thinking way to much, where i want to go, where i have been the people in my life past and present... I think way too damn much at times...

Other things going on, no more poopie messes thank the goddess... Rhi and I had some fun this evening i got these cute little fairy wings so we both put them on and were dancing in the living room... She is enjoying her new barbie cd for the nutcracker and there are little girl fairys and she wanted to watch that cd with her wings on... I love that she loves simple things i got those wings at the dollar general for a dollar... Emma has started with giving raspberrys, its really cute and she is really loud, i was surprised that it was her doing it i thought it was rhi... Little monster is eating more and more, so far she likes most things we have given her except peas, she didnt seem to care for those... She likes her oatmeal with her fruit mixed in... Rhi likes to get on the bed with emma when she is just hanging out except when she pulls her hair, so i found one of my knit hats and put it on her so her hair was all tucked in and then she was happy... I will have to see if I can find any hats at the store tomorrow in her size... this way she can get close to her sis without her yanking out her hair... She did look cute though in my hat, she has such a cute face, its funny i like her little round head... I just love to look at them and hug them... Rhi is such a lovable kid... I love when she comes up and says awww hug... and has her arms out and hubby and I can just hug alone if she is around she comes over and grabs a leg or wants up... And she will pat ya on the back too... I just love my kids... did i mention i have been really emotional, ? lol... oh well i shoudl try and get some sleep its almost 4am...

No comments: